Wednesday, July 23, 2014

welcome to my world

Hungry.Pretty.Kitties. What the heck does that even mean? Well it describes exactly what I'll be posting about: food, beauty and cats. I had a blog several years ago and kept it in fairly good condition but then a full-time job came around, as well as a move into the city and well, a certain blog got left behind. While I did have the hankering to re-start ye olde blog, I figured it would be best to start fresh since a minimum of three years have passed since the last post.

So here we are! Get ready for posts about food (oh glorious food), beauty products (including my penchant for weekly home manicures) and cats (two will be on the reg, Mischief and Matou, with surprise appearances from Chewy, who actually lives with my parents).

A little about me before we actually start? Well I'm in my early 30s (yeesh!) living with my fiance, Sean, whom I call my partner in public because we've been together so damn long. We've also been engaged for what seems like forever but is actually (only) three years, but in order to avoid the old "oh, when are you guys getting married?" question, I just call him my partner.

I'm currently on a little hiatus from work. After working full-time for four years at a place that was becoming increasingly stressful without any hope of moving up, I decided it was time to call it quits. I decided it was time for some rest and relaxation and as a person who is ALWAYS multi-tasking, the first few weeks off were kind of confusing. I wasn't constantly doing two, or three things at once. I also didn't have to be responsible and go to bed at a certain time or make sure I was setting my alarm before I went to sleep. It became glorious!

Now I'm ready to put my typing skills to use and blog about stuff that I feel passionately about--or otherwise. Hope you'll join me on this ride and have a fun time along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment